The ACE C18-PFP is a unique C18 bonded HPLC column with the extra selectivity of a pentafluorophenyl (PFP) phase.
The use of an ultra pure, ultra inert silica has many recognised benefits including improved reproducibility, lifetime and chromatographic performance (particularly with basic molecules). However, since the ultra inert silica surface effectively no longer contributes to the separation, C18 columns manufactured with high purity silicas show near identical selectivity. It is therefore highly likely that a problem separation on one leading brand will not be significantly improved by changing to an alternate manufacturer’s equivalent product.
- Combines C18 & PFP mechanisms of separation to separate mixtures not readily possible with either phase alone
- Ultra inert, ultra high purity silica, for excellent peak shape and reproducibility
- Exceptional bonded phase stability for elevated temperature applications
- Ultra low bleed phase ensures UV and LC/MS compatibility
- Available in high throughput column dimensions