The clot blood coagulometer is a single channel coagulometer, fully controlled by built-in micro-processor for routine tests such as PT, aPTT, Fibrinogen and clotting factors. Automatic start when sample and reagent are mixed together in the cuvette. It has 37°C incubator with 18 samples capacity. PT data are printed with RATIO and INR value.
- NUMBER OF CHANNELS: 1
- MEASURING SYSTEM: photometric
- BEAM SOURCE: tungsten
- INCUBATION: temperature controlled 37 ° C + / - 0.2 ° C (16 capacity cuvette and 2 reagent bottles)
- TEST: PT, aPTT, Fibrinogen, Factors, etc.
- DATA ENTRY : Keyboard
- DISPLAY: 128x64 backlit LCD
- PRINTER: internal printer 20 column 64 character
- POWER SUPPLY: 220V AC, 50 Hz, 150 VA
- DIMENSIONS: H. 16 cm, W. 29 cm, D. 32 cm.
- WEIGHT: 5 kg