How many times have you:
Wasted time stood watching your microplate mixing because you had to change the speed every few minutes?
Risked your results because you left something standing for too long when you didn’t know it had finished?
Had to redo a step in your method because your mixer had thrown your samples across the room?
Been forced to change your method because your mixer can’t do what you need it to?
Experience what it feels like to use the Co-Mix (in 30 seconds):
The Co-Mix from Vitl Life Science Solutions
The Co-Mix is a laboratory mixer with an independent built-in vortex pad that you can use simultaneously - That makes it different to any other mixer out there.
It’s fully programmable, allowing you to create and store your own unique mixing profiles with variable ramp rates, mixing times and mixing speeds – That makes the Co-Mix different to any other mixer too.
It isn’t an ugly, off-white coloured box – No more information needed on that one!
Here's a few more videos to show you what the Co-Mix’s capabilities are:
Highly controlled microplate mixing:
Mixing with the Vitl Co-Mix Laboratory Mixer/Shaker
High-speed tube vortexing:
50ml Tube Vortexing with the Vitl Co-Mix Laboratory Mixer/Shaker
Zero force loading and unloading:
Soft-Grip Mechanism: Vitl Co-Mix Laboratory Mixer
- Excellent stability and control at high speeds (>3000RPM)
- Pre-loaded with commonly used mixing profiles
- Customize, name and store up to 100 unique, user-defined mixing profiles
- Visual countdown timer and audible alert for completion of mixing or vortexing
- Simultaneous, independently controlled mixing and vortexing
- Intuitive, easy-clean touch-screen display
- Innovative plate-holding mechanism to avoid sample spillage or contamination when loading and unloading microplates
- Vortex pad supports most tube formats
- Full set of adapter plates included for 96 and 384 well microplates in skirted, semi-skirted and unskirted variants plus deep-well plates, 0.2ml PCR tubes and PCR strips as well as 0.5, 1.5 and 2.0ml microcentrifuge tubes.
- 3mm mixing orbit
- Mixing of PCR and enzyme preparations
- DNA isolation methods
- Mixing of viscous liquids
- Mixing samples during incubation stages
- Resuspension of genetic material
- Mixing of ELISA immunoassays
- Mixing of bacterial or cell cultures