Laboratory Mixers, Stirrers and Agitators

Laboratory mixers commonly refer to vortex mixers which are used to mix small vials of liquid. An electrical motor causes a rubber cup containing a test tube or other vessel to oscillate, causing the liquid inside to spin. Mixers may also be overhead devices from which a stirring probe points downwards into a fluid held in a container blow.

To promote your Products or Services in the Directory please email

Other Equipment