Micro-Expression shakers are affordable and can be automated or customized for any vessel. Applications include micro-expressions for recombinant proteins and solution phase synthesis when a good mixture of heterogeneous solutions is needed. In Solid Phase chemistry the pulsation feature is extremely useful for the full reaction of resins, and other materials. In cell culture Glas-Col's density in one plate is equivalent to four plates from other manufactures.
The Incubator/Shaker has the following features:
- Micro-processor based control technology
- Speed 150 to 1200 rpm, Speed Display Resolution: 1 RPM, Speed Setting Increment: 10 RPM
- 4-line back-lit LCD display
- Built-in digital timer (seconds: 1-60, minutes: 1-60, hours: 1-24)
- User selectable pulse profile (Pulses-per-minute: 1-100), Ppm-duty-cycle: 1-99 %
- Timer and Pulse mode may be combined.
- Communication port (USB)
- Fail Safe Mode to prevent speed fluctuations
- Membrane switch user interface (4-button)
- Soft Start/Stop of motor
- Optional software for real time data acquisition