The FlexiVap™ Work Station is a new line of analytical nitrogen/air evaporators developed by Yongson Huang of Brown University and licensed/manufactured by Glas-Col, LLC.
The key advantages are:
- One manifold suits all standard size vials
- Easy closure of any manifold position
- Reduced nitrogen consumption
- Complete even flow rates to all ports
- Cost effective compared with existing models currently on the market
They are low cost, small footprint instruments used to concentrate chemical and biochemical solutions for further analysis, or evaporate to dryness for further reactions. What makes this system unique is the ability to open or close each position by turning the knobs on the manifold , also the rack and pinion lab stand.