This system is designed to rapidly evaporate/concentrate solvents by both heating the sample bottom and the incoming nitrogen. Each position is furnished with an individual orifice for the best possible delivery of gas. The pulsing feature allows a film of solvent to be thrown on the sidewall; then the vortex collapses. Next the vortex again is created and the process continues until the concentration level is achieved providing the quickest method of evaporation.
- Pulse mode with selectable settings
- Timer (Sec 1-60, Min 1-60, Hours 1-24)
- Optional PC control software
- Orbital offset .070"
- Chemical resistant foam on top and driveplate
- Speed 150 to 800 rpm Speed Display Resolution: 0.1 RPM, Speed Setting Increment: 10 RPM
- Set point temperature for Manifold (80°C) and Bottom Blocks (105°C Max)