Compliant mock vessels allow researchers to study devices under different environmental conditions that rigid systems do not. Mock vessels are often used for deployment studies, flow studies, durability testing, and demonstration purposes. Vessels are ordered according to mechanical property or dimensional requirements. Straight Mock Vessels can be supplied in latex or silicone. The vessels are tested and certified for compliance or wall thickness.
Advantages of silicone:
- Durable- ideal for long term durability tests
- Manufactured in house for customization
- Inner (or outer diameter)
- Pressure at which diameter should be measured
- Compliance range (or wall thickness)
- Material (latex or silicone)