HAPSITE Smart Plus makes it even easier and faster for users to detect, identify and quantify toxic industrial chemicals (TICs) and chemical warfare agents (CWAs) right at the scene. It's the only person-portable gas chromatograph/mass spectrometer (GC/MS) that gives you lab-quality results within minutes - just the kind of reliable data you need to make critical decisions affecting life, health, and safety during emergency situations.
A fully-automatic start-up procedure eliminates the need for emergency responders to monitor the instrument. Easy, one-button operation initiates sample analysis.
- Enhanced startup procedure speeds readiness
- Clear color indicators of sample identity and level of danger
- Improved bright screen display and larger buttons make operation easier
- A CD with self-guided course eliminates cost of retraining HAPSITE Smart operators on HAPSITE Smart Plus
- Eliminating the sample loop and using the concentrator for all readings saves time and money
- Built-in GPS records exact sampling location with date/time stamp for legally defensible data
- Convenient power button is on the front panel