HolCARD 24W software with 12-channel digital recorder AsPEKT 812 allows for quick analysis of ECG examination (irregular heartbeat and ST segment).
Main features of the AsPEKT 812 recorder:
- 12-channel digital registration of the ECG signal
- 10-lead patient cable
- Registration time: 24, 48-hour on CompactFlash card
- Graphical LCD display
- Built-in the real time clock
- EVENT button
- Pacemaker detection
- Wireless on-line ECG transmission via AsLINK and infrared interface IrDA
- Dimensions: 130 x 96 x 30 mm
Main features of the HolCARD 24W software:
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Windows environment
- Ensures 3 independent recording channels
- AsPEKT recorders support a solid state memory CompaktFlash card without applying any compression
- Recorders communicate with the host PC via an infrared link in order to display the signal going to be recorded and the battery/clock checking.
- Unbeatable tool for alternative placement of electrodes.
- Independent analysis of the ST segment in all recorded channels, the positioning of all measurement points is user-reconfigurable and may depend on heart rate.