HolCARD 24W software with 3-channel digital recorder AsPEKT 702 allows for quick analysis of ECG examination (Arrhythmias and ST segment).
Main features of the HolCARD 24W software:
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Windows environment
- Ensures 3 independent recording channels
- AsPEKT recorders support a solid state memory card (CompactFlash) without applying any compression to the signal.
- Recorders communicate with the host PC via an infrared link in order to display the signal going to be recorded and the battery/clock checking.
- Unbeatable tool for alternative placement of electrodes.
- Independent analysis of the ST segment in all recorded channels, the positioning of all measurement points is user-reconfigurable and may depend on heart rate.
- Simultaneous arrhythmia detection in all three channels.
- Automatic signal calibration independent in all channels assures the use of all dynamic range available.
- Coloured on-screen display
- Detection, Reviewing and Editing capability in the qualitative assessment of VE, VT, Single SVE, PSVT, Pauses, Irregular Rhythm, VT, IVR, Brady - and Tachycardia, Couplets, ST-segment elevation and depression, Maximum, Minimum and averaged Heart Rates, artifacts
- Validation tool for beat classification making the correction easy and effective.
- Tabular hourly summaries all quantitative results.
- Printing of all recorded ECG signal available.