The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust CPAP System features DeVilbiss SmartFlex™ technology, which is a unique exhalation pressure relief function. The IntelliPAP AutoAdjust incorporates a unique algorithm for scoring patient events and adjusting pressure throughout the night. The IntelliPAP AutoAdjust can be used in both conventional CPAP or AutoAdjust modes. The system allows clinicians to adjust the apnea and hypopnea detection to the individual standards. The split-night feature allows to measure activity through the first part of the night without pressure changes similar to single night lab study and titration.
- Automatic pressure adjustment based on event density and type
- Adjustable definition of apnea and hypopnea (percentage and duration)
- Adjustable upper and lower pressure limits
- Adjustable delay setting for up to four hours
- Automatic detection of mask conditions and ultra-sensitive snoring detection