Adding the T-DOC® Air-Charged™ Anorectal Manometry Catheter to your EMG, nerve stimulation, sensation measurements, anal ultrasonography, and defecography studies provides essential information to you and your patient in the effective treatment of evacuatory dysfunction.
The T-DOC® Air-Charged™ ARM Catheter is designed with directional sensors and advanced membrane technology that communicate motility readings to transducer cables, resulting in reliable, accurate tracings every time.
- Pressure-sensing balloon affixed to distal end of catheter can be filled to obtain sensory responses from the patient during ARM procedures.
- 4-pressure sensors measure the 4 quadrants of the anal sphincter.
- Measures the 4 quadrants of the anal sphincter using proprietary, “Air-Charged” pressure technology resulting in far fewer artifacts and more precise diagnosis.
- Black line on catheter aligns with spine to ensure correct placement of the anterior, posterior, left and right channels.
- Clean subtracted pressure with more consistent study tracings.
- Provides significant time and cost savings in set-up, study and clean-up.
- Increases patient flow-through, maximizing profit growth.
- Eliminates water perfusion and minimizes sensation artifact.
- Color band on catheter indicates respective sensor position.
- Combines the advantage of microelectronics and transducer innovations making set-up easy.
- Total set up time including patient prep is less than five minutes.
- Single-use disposable nature reduces the risk of contamination.
- Eliminates the need for hazardous, chemical agents and enzymes.
- Procedure Type: Anorectal Manometry Studies
- Length: 50 cm (19.7 in)
- Shaft Size: 19 Fr
- Single-Use / Disposable