Nonin Medical's LifeSense® multi-parameter monitor provides numeric EtCO2 and SpO2 values in addition to a continuous visual waveform — making it ideal for spot checks or continuous monitoring. Equipped with Nonin Medical's proven motion and low perfusion tolerant PureSAT® SpO2 technology, and Medair™ EtCO2 technology, LifeSense provides accurate EtCO2 data on the first breath.
The sidestream design is compact and ideal for portable monitoring of intubated and non-intubated patients, while the easy-to-read WIDESCREEN™ display conveniently displays all parameters without having to scroll. The affordable LifeSense is a compact and extremely durable monitor that is always ready to go with unmatched low operational costs.
- WIDESCREEN touch-panel display
- Proven PureSAT SpO2 technology
- MedAir EtCO2 technology
- Numerical pulse rate and respiratory rate display
- Numerical EtCO2 and SpO2 display
- 4-hour waveform trending
- Capnograph and plethysmograph display
- Backlit LCD display
- Audible and visual alarms
- Data output via RS-232 port