The LyoQuest laboratory freeze dryers are designed to be a multipurpose unit in the research and development field. It is a small freeze dryer, more compact than most but in spite of its small size has an unbeatable capacity. A state-of-the-art control system and a range of specially designed accessories make the LyoQuest a benchmark in its category.
The LyoQuest laboratory freeze dryer comes in 2 configurations:
- LyoQuest 6 -50, with a final condenser temperature of -55ºC.
- LyoQuest 6 -80, with a final condenser temperature of -85ºC, allowing a higher freeze drying speed and much more suitable for working with biological samples or products with very low eutectic or collapse points.
The unit comes with a two-stage vacuum pump located outside.
- The unit's design offers the best performance in the least possible space. Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height): 420x580x400 mm.
- Unit suitable for laboratories: compact and easy to install.
- Technical reliability and excellent performance: 8.7 kg condenser capacity.
- Flexible to use, with the optional capability of freezing the sample inside the unit. Option for adapter manifolds. Option for connection of different types of chambers.
- Robustness: solidly designed laboratory equipment. On a functional level cooling management ensures optimum performance. Easy to clean. Chamber in AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Reliable operation: control system fully re-engineered with new options.
- Flexible use: with a touch screen user interface.
- Possibility to save the work carried out and to export data to other platforms (Excel) with the LyoLogger data acquisition software.