Meiji Techno's new laboratory grade upright microscopes are the new MT6000 Series Biological with Epi-Fluorescence. The MT6000 Series employs Meiji Techno's all new ICOS™ (Infinity Corrected Optical System) making the study of mounted specimens fast and easy while delivering an excellent cost-to-performance ratio.
The MT6000 Series microscopes are configured for brightfield and epi-flourescence but can also be outfitted with optional phase contrast, polarized light and darkfield components. System modularity makes purchase and operation very affordable for colleges, universities, researchers and clinics.
MT6000 Series features include:
- Computer Aided Design Frame and Optics
- Ergonomically positioned controls
- Comfortable Siedentopf Viewing Heads
- Six Position Fluorescence Module with three filter positions included
- Newly Designed Semi Apo Plan Fluor Objectives
- Brightfield, Darkfield, Phase Contrast, Polarized Light and Epi-Fluorescence modes
- 30W Halogen Transmitted Koehler + 100W Mercury Epi Module
- Optional Ergonomic Binocular Viewing Head available