The new Polartronic H532 is a high resolution spectral multiple wavelength polarimeter with up to 5 wavelengths and highest precision.
Polartronic H532 is housed under the steel housing with large user programmable display and powerful software similar to the S+H refractometer ATR series. The improved software implements amongst other features the input of sample identification numbers, statistic evaluations of multiple measurements, user definable printouts individually configurable for each of the 10 available methods.
- Measurement of the optical activity of liquids according to ICUMSA, O.I.M.L. and Australian Standard K 157, European and American Pharmakopöe
- For highest demands in pharmaceutical, research and development laboratories
- Direct reading of the rotation angle without mechanical transmission is resulting in guaranteed unmatchable precision over the entire measuring range
- Short measuring time, no mechanical abrasion
- The measurement is carried out constantly without pressing a button so that flow through measurements can easily be performed.
- The customer can program up to 10 special scales (glucose, mono sodium glutamate or other) and 10 methods
- Calibration free due to spectral lamps
- Display of the optical density
- Analytical measurements at multiple wavelength (determination of the optical rotation dispersion)
- Selectable apertures for standard cells and micro cells
- The circle polarimeter is equipped with five wavelengths. The standard wavelength are 365.11nm; 435.95nm; 546.23nm; 579.16nm; 589,44nm, others on request
- Serial to Ethernet converter for data transfer to PC
- Automatic temperature compensation when using an appropriate polarimeter tube
- The instrument has a versatile software for test routines and configurations
- GLP/GMP conform documentation
- 21 CFR part 11 ready, appropriate software "Aquisys 2008" optionally available
- Internal data memory (999 measurements)