Features and Benefits
- Endotoxin-free proteins and peptides - The ProteoSpin™ Endotoxin Removal Maxi Kit reduces endotoxin levels to less than 0.1 EU/µg of protein.
- Fast and easy processing - Efficient processing of multiple samples in 20 to 30 minutes using an easy-to-use protocol.
- High recovery - Protein recovery is over 95% of input.
- No further clean-up of protein samples required - Bio-Synthesis's kit provides desalting, buffer exchange and detergent removal while removing endotoxins
- Recovered protein is suitable for downstream applications - Purified protein is suitable for in vivo and in vitro introduction into cells and organisms, monoclonal and polyclonal antibody generation, mass spectrometry, gel electrophoresis, immunoassays, and Western blots
- Columns are ready-to-use - Unlike other endotoxin removal methods, there is no need for lengthy column or resin preparation
- No endotoxin carry-over - No column regeneration, unlike other gel-based endotoxin removal procedures, which can lead to endotoxin carry-over. Columns are single use only.
- Available in 2 formats - This kit is available in both a 4 prep and a 24 prep size
Proteins and peptides purified using Bio-Synthesis's ProteoSpinTM Endotoxin Removal Maxi Kit can be used directy in numerous downstream applications with no additional clean-up or purification required. Downstream applications include:
- In vivo and in vitro introduction into cells and organisms
- Monoclonal and polyclonal antibody generation
- Mass spectrometry
- Gel electrophoresis
- Western blots