QuattroflowTM has addressed the common challenges that laboratory researchers often face in regard to their limited space availability with their newly developed space-saving QF1200HT (Compact Version) Quaternary (Four-Piston) Diaphragm Pump.
The design of the QF1200HT is closely related to Quattroflow’s QF1200 pump; however, the QF1200HT has integrated the pump chamber, pump drive, motor and control box into a single unit.
By eliminating the need for a separate control box to house these components, the QF1200HT exhibits a more compact design to reduce space requirements. As a result, this space-saving pump is an ideal solution for laboratory applications that require a smaller pump model without compromising on flow capacity.
- Extended high turndown ratio (200:1) for a wider range of flow rates as compared to the standard QF1200 model
- Keypad provides manual control and display of motor speed
- Single power cable allows for easy “Plug and Pump” installation and startup
- Flexible single-phase 110-230V power supply
- Available in both Multiple-Use or Single-Use options
- Single-Use models can be comprised of either machined polypropylene (PP) or injection-molded polyethylene (PE) materials
- Multiple-Use models come with Clean-In-Place/Steaming-In-Place (CIP/SIP) and autoclavability properties
- Autoclavability is also available for PP Single-Use models
- Suitable for tabletop applications
- Optional analogue input: 0-10V, 4-20mA
By closely collaborating with customers throughout the entire development and manufacturing process, the QuattroflowTM Quaternary (Four-Piston) Diaphragm Pumps have been specifically designed for important applications in both the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
The mechanism behind the Quattroflow pumps reduces the potential for impact to affect the integrity of samples by gently, safely and securely conveying aqueous solutions and biological products that are typically sensitive to shear force.
By eliminating the need to utilize a mechanical shaft seal and wetted rotating parts, the four-piston design provides complete product containment without the generation of abrasion or particle generation to occur while in use. Additionally, the functioning mechanism behind the four-piston pumping principle provides risk-free dry-running, low pulsation, and self-priming.
- Multiple-Use: The Quattroflow stainless-steel Multiple-Use pumps ensure that researchers acquire the highest level of purity, exceptional containment and cleanability while completing biopharmaceutical-manufacturing operations that range from simple product transfer to critical and demanding filtration and chromatography applications. With autoclave capabilities, the Multiple-Use pumps are suitable tools for clean-in-place/steaming-in-place (CIP/SIP) operations.
- Single-Use: The Quattroflow machined PP and injection-molded PE Single-Use pumps come with a replaceable plastic wetted pump chamber that saves users a significant amount of time and money by eliminating the need to clean, sterilize and perform complex cleaning-validation of the pump chamber. As a result, users can benefit from reduced time constraints without risking any comprise to the purity and sterility of their manufacturing processes. Furthermore, the elimination of any potentially expensive cross-batch or cross-product contamination is also achieved.