The positive displacement pumps offered by QuattroflowTM integrate a four piston-diaphragm technology that is powered by an eccentric shaft and motor while eliminating the need to have any mechanical seals in their design.
QuattroflowTM products are widely used within both the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, as the processes in these industries often require gentle displacement, reliability, product safety, purity, and cleanability.
The QuattroflowTM 5050 is an innovative pumping system that can be utilized for both multiple or single-use applications, such as cross-flow filter systems, chromatography devices, and centrifuges.
The new QuattroflowTM 5050 expands upon the technology found in the 4400 series, as this product features an innovative pumping system that is ideal for demanding applications with compact dimensions, multi-directional connections, and variable flow rates.
- Installation versatility
- Pump head available with multiple connection positions
- Compact design
- Product dimensions: 440 x 320 x 323 mm (17.3 x 12.6 x 12.7 in.)
- Wide flow range with linear turndown: 50 to 5000 l/h (13 to 1321 gph)
- Complete flow range achieved with a single drive
- Eliminates the need for any additional drive options
- Drainable and cleanable
- Temperature (Process / CIP/ SIP): 80 / 90 / 130° C (176 / 194 / 266° F)
- Material Components:
- Pump head: SS 316 L
- Valve: EPDM (FDA)
- Diaphragm: Santoprene (EPDM/PP compound, FDA)