The newly developed QuattroflowTM 1200SU Series Single-Use Quaternary Diaphragm Pump has been further enhanced with the use of plastic pump chambers that are comprised of injection-molded polyethylene (PE) material.
As a more cost-efficient pump chamber option, the QuattroflowTM 1200SU saves users a significant amount of time and money by eliminating the need to perform extensive cleaning, sterilization, and complex cleaning-validation processes.
Product Features and Benefits
- Approximately 30% cheaper as compared to solid-design PE pump chambers
- Constructed under controlled and clean conditions
- Connections: 3⁄4”TC, front connections
- Maximum pressure: 4 bar at 20 °C (58 psi at 68 °F)
- Wide Flow Range: 6 – 1200 L/hr (1.6 – 317 gph)
- Maximum temperature: 50 °C (122 °F), not autoclavable
- Chamber diameter: 119 mm (4.69 inches)
- Gamma irradiation is possible