VELP Scientifica has developed a range of peristaltic pumps useful for transferring liquids in industry sectors like pharmaceutical, food, biotechnological, chemical, beverage.
The SP 311 has a variable flow rate and is able to pump fluids from depths of up to 10 meters. The unit is compact, extremely intuitive and quiet and requires minimum maintenance. The electronic speed control ensures high safety standards. Peristaltic pumps are widely used in industries like pharmaceutical, chemical, food, beverage and biotechnology to transfer liquids. Since the liquid never affects and gets in touch with the internal parts of the pump, SP 311 is extremely easy to clean.
- Minimum maintenance (just replace the tube)
- Easy cleaning – no contact of liquid and mechanical parts
- Tubing (2 diameters available) resists most chemicals
- Electronic speed control
- Able to pump from 10 meters depth
Choice of Models
- SP 311/2 with variable flow rate 2 - 35 ml/min.
- SP 311/6 with variable flow rate 6 - 135 ml/min.
- SP 311/12 with variable flow rate 20 - 240 ml/min.
- SP 311/60 with variable flow rate 125 - 1000 ml/min.
- Consider additional silicone tubing
- Particularly recommended for:
- transfer of liquids, gases, mixtures, emulsions, etc.
- taking samples and continuous dosing
- analysis automation
||epoxy painted stainless steel structure
|Electronic speed control
||24 V CC with gear reduction
||230 V / 50 - 60 Hz
||1,8 Kg (3.9 lb)
||145x95x190 mm (5.7x3.7x7.5 in)
||Tube dimensions (mm)
||2 - 35
||6 - 135
||20 - 240
||125 - 1000