The SPECUVAG AS vaginal speculum from RI.MOS consists of smoke evacuator adapter and central key locking system. It allows to widen the vaginal canal and expose the uterus neck.
- Recommended to remove vapours and smoke out of the treated area during laser and diathermocoagulation procedures.
- It is possible to adjust the vaginal opening by fixing the blades and locking the central key.
- The central key can be bent down for an easier introduction of cumbersome instruments.
- Smoke evacuation adapter fits a range of aspiration tubings with i.d. from 5.5 to 10 mm.
- Opaque raw material avoids unpleasant reflections as a consequence of laser procedures.