The NanoWizard® 3 NanoScience AFM is perfect for applications ranging from imaging single molecules, polymers, nanoparticles, and materials to electrical, optical, electrochemical and mechanical measurements in controlled environments.
The system comes with the QI™ mode - a new force curve-based imaging mode for the most challenging of AFM samples - as a standard.
HyperDrive™ is the latest innovation in soft sample liquid imaging which provides sub-nanometer lateral resolution with minimal tip-sample interactions.
JPK's broad range of environmental control options includes; heating and cooling, controlled gas atmosphere (e.g. inert gas), aggressive liquids (solvents, acetone, etc.), multi-channel liquid exchange, electrochemistry, and humidity control.
Download: Super Resolution Imaging Using AFM
- Optimum imaging in air and liquid for single molecules, polymers, and surface science
- HyperDrive™ provides super resolution of soft samples in liquids
- Expanded flexibility and modularity with the widest range of operation modes
- Accessories for applications ranging from electrochemistry to organic electronics
- New Vortis™ digital controller with built-in flexibility
- Large sample size compatible by tip-scanning design
- State-of-the-art single-molecule force measurements and nanoindentation experiments with ExperimentPlanner™ and RampDesigner™