VACUBOY is a versatile aspiration tool that converts any vacuum source into a user-friendly aspiration system for aspirating liquids from virtually any laboratory container – at the touch of a button and in a controlled way.
The hand piece, the core element of the VACUBOY, is simply connected to any available vacuum source using silicone tubing and fitted with one of the different aspiration adapters.
The perfect match is obtained when the VACUBOY is connected to a VACUSAFE aspiration system.
- The large choice of adapters allows VACUBOY to handle liquids from all tubes, dishes, bottles, T-flasks or multi-well plates, suiting their form and size.
- Adapters for aspiration with Pasteur/serological pipettes, disposable pipette tips or stainless steel needles.
- Multi-channel adapters for fast emptying of multi-well plates.
The Perfect Match to Any Liquid Container
The large choice of adapters allows VACUBOY to handle liquids from virtually any laboratory containers. Autoclavable, sterilizable, they simplify daily aspiration tasks.
Stainless steel tips:
- Flame sterilizable for maximal safety,
- Different lengths of needle to fit the size of all tubes, flasks, bottles…,
- 4- and 8-channel adapters to accommodate 12- to 96-well plates.
Disposable pipette tips:
- Series of adapters for generic tips or GRIPTIPS,
- Ideal for sterile and safe liquid handling and avoiding contamination risks,
- Tip ejector for mono-channel adapter to ensure user safety,
- 8-channel adapters with tip ejector for efficient and comfortable work with multi-well plates,
Pasteur, aspiration and serological pipettes:
- Simply to be inserted in the hand operator,
- Best suited for large containers like T-flasks, bottles and tubes,
- Ideal for removal of media in cell culture.