The New VacuAide 7314 QSU (Quiet Suction Unit) has been designed to perform effective airways suctioning in a comfortable, safe and hygienic way. It has an exceptionally low noise level without compromising suction performance and is suitable for both a clinical and homecare setting.
The VacuAide QSU is simple to operate with a single on/off switch and easy grip adjustment gauge for setting the suction pressure. The design of the 800ml bottle incorporates the bacterial filter into the canister lid making it easy to replace. The lid itself is made from a flexible material, which allows it to be easily removed yet provides a secure fit.
The 7314 QSU suction unit is supplied with its own carry bag designed to allow discreet portable use of the device. The carry bag also features a selection of pockets for neatly storing the battery pack and accessories whilst not in use. The internal battery is rechargeable and provides up to 60 minutes of operation.
- Low noise level without compromising suction performance
- High performance capabilities with a vacuum range of 50 - 550 mmHg and a flow range of up to 27 l/min
- Bacterial filter is integrated into the canister lid and can be easily replaced
- Canister lid made from a flexible material, making it easy for the carer to remove
- Comes complete with multi voltage power supply, rechargeable battery, 12 V DC in car charger and personal carry case
- Multi voltage switch mode power supply allows operation on any AC voltage 100V - 240V
- Personal carry bag allows the device to be used without removing it