The X-ActCut rotary microtomes are designed as a modular system. Rapid knife-change and exchanging of specimen supports is effected without loss of the basic adjustment.
The micro and coarse advance movements in enclosed housing. Coarse advance left side. Optimum specimen guidance by maintenance free cross roller guides. Safety lock on handwheel. Section thickness adjustment from 0,5 μm to 60μm in defined steps. Precise guide way and clamping device for knifeholder with optimum sliding capability and prism guide.
- Manufactured according to the standards of class 4/MedGV
- The best choice for research and routine work in biological, medical or industrial areas
- Guaranteed reliability through over-extension protection and sliding-clutch anti locking system in the coarse advance
- Highest precision of sections from paraffin or plastic blocks over the total advance range
- Specimen changes become child's play through advanced accessory design.
- knife is movable and angle adjustable whilst retaining the basic adjustment
- reduced injury-danger throught a knife guard which locks when in position
- Microtome lock conveniently integrated into handwheel