Peristaltic pump for continuous delivery in speed ranges from 5 to 500 revolutions per minute.
rotarus® standard is the powerful basic model in the peristaltic pump series. The cost-effective, rapid delivery pump for high flow rates is ideal for flexible applications, thanks to the use of diverse pump heads and hoses. The control panel on the housing enables simple and rapid configuration of the most important parameters, and the speed can be programmed directly on the unit. Performance class with 100 Watt ensures rapid delivery in speed ranges from 5 to 500 revolutions per minute. Housings are available with a white powder coating (protection class IP54) and inox stainless steel design (rotarus® standard 100i, protection class IP65). The pump head connection technology was developed for rapid handling.
Overview of details
- Changeable pump heads, single and multichannel design
- Rapid tool-free changing of pump heads
- Control panel located directly on pump housing
- Operation with 24 V DC
- Pump heads from other manufacturers can be fitted without difficulty using an adapter
- Comprehensive accessory range
Comfortable Use and Rapid Handling
Precise media delivery A control panel for the most important functions is integrated directly into the housing of all rotarus® models. In addition, rotarus® flow, rotarus® volume and rotarus® fast are equipped with an external control module with touchscreen.
Changing is realised quickly and simply in a single action without using tools. The range encompasses a comprehensive selection of single and multichannel peristaltic pump heads or piston pump heads. Pump heads from other manufacturers can also be fitted without difficulty using an adapter.
The pump head connection technology guarantees rapid handling as a standard feature.
- Flexible: Changeable peristaltic pump heads, single and multichannel design or piston pump heads
- Enduring: Continuous precise delivery with low to high flow rates
- Powerful: Two different motor variants for speed ranges from 0.2 to 3,100 revolutions per minute
- Foresighted: Integrated blockage detection and rupture monitoring (rotarus® flow,volume and fast variants)
- Intelligent: Fully automatic pump head detection using RFID prevents confusion
- Interactive: USB and RS232 interface for PC connection
- Variable: The pump housing can also be attached to a stand or stacked
- Rapid: Pump heads can be changed with a single action
- Comfortable: The rotarus® flow, volume and fast models are comprehensive, but can still be programmed easily via the control module