The Benchmark in Efficiency
The Agilent 1290 Infinity II LC System as part of the InfinityLab LC series embodies the future of UHPLC—with the exceptional reliability and robustness you expect from Agilent, plus breakthrough technologies to maximize the efficiency of your business in three dimensions.
Maximize analytical efficiency
Unmatched separation and detection performance deliver analysis data of the highest quality—for ultimate confidence in your results.
Maximize instrument efficiency
Highest sample capacity and fastest injection cycles combine with new levels of usability—for highest throughput for any application.
Maximize laboratory efficiency
Seamless integration in current infrastructure and smooth method transfer from legacy equipment—for non-disruptive transition to highest productivity and lowest cost of ownership.
The InfinityLab family is an optimized portfolio of LC instruments, columns and supplies designed to work seamlessly together to produce the highest LC efficiency.
- Maximize Analytical Efficiency: More chromatographic resolution – specially designed components in the sample flow path achieve lowest system dispersion.
- Higher peak capacity for challenging separations – switch easily between single dimension UHPLC and the ultimate chromatographic power of 2D-LC.
- Lower carryover for uncompromised data quality – multiwash capabilities of the 1290 Infinity II Multisampler reduce carryover to less than 10 ppm even for challenging compounds such as chlorohexidine.
- Unique detection capabilities - combine lowest detection limits with an ultra-wide dynamic range by using the new 1290 Infinity II HDR- DAD or 1290 Infinity II ELSD.
- Maximize Instrument Efficiency: Faster injection cycles with dual-needle injection and smart overlapped injections offer higher sample throughput
- Higher sample capacity per bench space – up to 6144 samples within the footprint of a standard Agilent stack.
- Significantly better usability - dead-volume-free UHPLC fluidic connections can be easily achieved by the revolutionary A-line quick-connect fittings.
- Flexibility for all applications – due to the wide power, temperature and automatically scalable injection range, gradient options and intelligent system emulation technology.
- Maximize Laboratory Efficiency: Seamless transfer of methods between LCs, regardless of the brand – facilitated by Intelligent System Emulation Technology (ISET) delivering unchanged retention time and peak resolution.
- Seamless integration in your chromatography data system – Agilent LC instrumentation runs smoother than ever before when controlled through third-party chromatography data systems such as Waters Empower or Thermo Scientific, thanks to the Agilent Instrument Control Framework (ICF).
- Lower total cost of ownership– select from a variety of tools to achieve lowest cost-per-sample.
- Software and Informatics