CT8000i Interpretive is a compact, light weight and multifunctional ECG offering the best of both worlds.
- Paperless ECG option – download and electronically store ECG traces inside individual patients’ records.
- Compatible with leading EMR systems, emis, SystmOne, vision, isoft and others.
- Stand alone use and PC connectivity for paperless ECG options.
- 12 lead, 3 Channel high quality interpretive ECG with LCD screen and alpha-numeric keyboard.
- Choice of both internal and external print formats, including automatic rhythm strip.
- One touch automatic or instant real time operation.
- Internal memory for up to 45 stored ECG records.
- High quality adult and paediatric interpretive software.
- Digital filters for mains, base line and muscle tremor.
- Easy-to-use one-touch button operation.
- Additional advanced filters (SSF and SBS) for clear traces.
- Dedicated soft keys for ease of storing, printing and transmitting.
- Integral port to connect to a standard DeskJet or Laser printer for an A4 print out.
- Optional communication module (built-in Lan and modem connections).
- Mains/rechargeable battery operation.
- Secure and portable within the seca hard carry case option (see accessories and consumables).
- Supplied complete with mains cable, patient cable, pack of z-fold paper, 500 disposable electrodes and alligator clips.
- Optional: seca CT500 ECG Trolley