The Cary 100 is a cost-effective UV-visible spectrophotometer with a versatile set of accessories for routine laboratory work. It is controlled by the Cary WinUV software, a Windows-based software featuring an easy-to-use modular design. The instrument is shipped with liquid sample holders and can be fitted with a wide range of accessories to provide extra capabilities. The instrument is popular in university teaching laboratories.
- Versatile set of accessories including temperature control, liquid and solid sample holders, multicell holders, specular reflectance, diffuse reflectance, and fiber optics
- Large sample compartment with built-in accessory controller
- Working range past 3.5 absorbance units eliminates sample dilution
- WinUV software modular design provides a wide range of applications via a simple interface
- Variable slit widths for optimum control over spectral resolution
- Phase-locked wavelength drive prevents peak shifts and peak suppression at high scan speeds
- Sealed optics with quartz overcoating prevents exposure to corrosive environments and simplifies cleaning