The Agilent 7500 AFM/SPM establishes new performance, versatility, and ease-of-use benchmarks for nanoscale measurement, characterization, and manipulation. The 90 um AFM closed scanner achieves outstanding low noise performance, enabling atomic-resolution imaging. The 7500 is ideal for materials science, life science, polymer science, electrochemistry, electrical characterization, and nanolithography applications.
The 7500 offers excellent closed-loop resolution, leading environmental and temperature control, and an wide- range of electrochemistry capabilities. The 7500 scanner’s standard nose cone permits many AFM techniques, including Agilent’s patented MAC Mode. Easy-to-load nose cones for additional AFM techniques can be interchanged quickly and conveniently. Single-pass nanoscale electrical characterization is achievable using MAC Mode III. For ultimate experimental control, the 7500 automatically identifies connected accessories via hot plug technology.
- Atomic-resolution imaging with closed-loop 90μm scanner
- Exceptional environmental and temperature control
- Standard nose cone supports expanded set of imaging modes
- Superior scanning in fluids, gases, and ambient conditions
- Unprecedented electrochemistry (EC) capabilities