The Embryo Transfer Catheter consists of a soft, low-friction, flexible material, which promotes optimal positioning of the embryo and at the same time, guarantees the intrauterine protection of the patient. The catheter tip ends in a rounded soft tip, which is particularly atraumatic. A proximal marking indicates the correct positioning for the user. The ergonomic hand grip design allows for the cervix catheter to be comfortably inserted and for the confident positioning of the embryo. An integrated Luer-Lock connector assures loss-free attachment to the syringe.
- Embryo transfer catheter for positioning embryos in the uterine cavity
- Carefully processed materials of the highest quality “Made in Germany”
- MEA and LAL tested
- Soft, low-friction, flexible material
- Catheter tip ends in a rounded soft tip.
- Ergonomic hand grip design facilitates confident positioning of the embryo.
- Luer-Lock connector provides for loss-free attachment to syringe
- Packaging unit: 25 pieces