The SXono Green G is a convenient endocavity needle guide for supporting aspirations and tissue biopsies within the fields of Assisted Reproduction, Gynaecology and Urology.
It is compatible with the following manufacturers' devices and ultrasound probes:
General Electric (GE): 618E
SXono Green G allows for reliable guidance of cannulas when performing aspirations and biopsies in Oncology. Greater stability and added precision can be achieved throughout the procedure, and at the same time, the danger of incorrect punctures is minimised.
SXono Green G can be easily and quickly fastened to the ultrasound probe, and a wide funnel at the head of the needle guide allows for the puncture cannula to be inserted with precision. It also offers the patient the highest level of comfort during the application thanks to the planar surface.
Cost-intensive reprocessing is eliminated due to the practical disposable design. In addition, the risk of cross-contamination is significantly reduced and greater patient safety is guaranteed.
All SXono needle guides are supplied in sterile packaging.
Product details at a glance
- Endocavity needle guide for cannula placement within a particular targeted area during aspiration and tissue biopsy procedures in the fields of Assisted Reproduction, Gynaecology and Urology
- Suitable for selected ultrasound probes manufactured by: General Electric (GE)
- Simple, uncomplicated attaching and detaching of ultrasound probes
- Reliable guiding of cannulas when performing aspirations and biopsies
- Achieves greater stability and added precision
Safety and convenience:
- Reduced risk of incorrect punctures
- Disposable design minimises risk of cross-contamination
- Maximum patient comfort
- Packaging Unit: 24 piece