The innovative mobile racks allow to automate sample preparation steps before or after SPE, and the unique sealing caps allow for positive pressure extractions, which are more precise and robust. With the optional GX Direct Injection Module, the GX-271 ASPEC can even prepare samples and inject them directly onto the Gilson HPLC system! With so many racks and accessory configurations, the Gilson GX-271 ASPEC is one of the most versatile SPE instuments in any lab. The Gilson GX-271 ASPEC is a complete solution for the SPE workflow.
- Accommodates 1, 3 and 6 mL SPE cartridges.
- Mobile Rack technology enables use as an SPE instrument as well as a Liquid Handling instrument.
- Positive pressure achieved via Gilson’s unique and innovative sealing cap design.
- 406 Single Syringe Pump enables air push from either syringes or external air sources.
- On-bed reservoirs allow access up to four solvents without taking up a valuable rack position.
- Jet Wash rinse technology with optional rinse pump allows multiple rinsing parameters depending on the applications needs.
- The 406 Single Syringe Pump is equipped with a pressure sensing module that monitors pressure and can be used to handle error conditions such as high cartridge pressure, or clogged liquid lines.
- Eluted product can be fractionated by moving to different collection tubes for applications such as buffer or pH step gradients.