The GX-281 Liquid Handler is a large capacity versitile platform that can be configured for injection, fraction collection, and re-injection as part of a Gilson purification system or a flexible liquid handler with optional accessories such as tube grippers, balances, and bar code readers for performing a wide veriety of automated unattended liquid handling applications.
The GX-281 Liquid Handler and autosampler offers unmatched versatility and performance for liquid handling operations including injection, fraction collection and re-injection. The instrument features a revolutionary syringeless solvent delivery system that accommodates various volumes and flow rates. The GX Solvent System features an innovative technology that allows for a large dynamic working range of 2 µL to 100 mL and flow rates of 1 µL/min to 25 mL/min.
- Revolutionary GX Solvent System on an innovative autosampler: no syringes to replace or change to accommodate different volumes and flow rates; allows for immediate access to up to five solvents and provides a large dynamic volume and flow rate range
- Continuous flow path design on all injection valves for flow rates up to 200 mL/min: allows system flow to continue even as the injection valve switches from load to inject, ensuring consistent pressure and flow
- Direct Injection Module features an injection port that is integrated into the valve: removes a source of potential carryover, reduces rinsing times, sample waste and X/Y travel for quicker injection cycle times
- Enhanced bed capacity over other similar liquid handlers — uses only 33" of linear bench space: holds up to six Code 200 Series Racks with an efficient bed design
- Separate injection and collection pathways: ensures that fractions are never contaminated from the injection process
- Jet Wash Rinse system includes a high-flow rinse pump: provides fast and efficient probe cleaning with up to six rinse solvents