In conjunction with the 402 Dual Syringe Pump, each of the four channels can accommodate unique syringe volumes for flexibility in tube to plate transfers, serial dilutions, and many other common liquid handling functions. Experience full, walkaway automation of your HPLC workflow and get your results even more quickly with the Gilson GX-274 Liquid Handler.
- Four-probe Z-arm increases throughput and efficiency.
- On bed reservoirs allowing access to up to four solvents without utilizing a position on the bed.
- Rinse station designed to not only minimize cross-contamination and sample-to-sample contamination, but also available with two sets of transfer ports.
- Transfer ports allow access to two additional large volume solvent reservoirs without taking up any on bed rack positions; this capacity can be extended with the use of a VALVEMATE® II Valve Actuator.
- Modular design allows the use of Code 200 or Code 34X Series Racks.