The GX-241 Liquid Handler provides large or small volume injection with automatic fraction collection using tubes, vials, or microplates in a small footprint, taking up less than 39 cm (16") of bench space.
A compact workhorse that provides the perfect balance of size, performance, and capabilities to individual labs! Ideally suited for applications and labs where bench space is at a premium, the GX-241 Liquid Handler features a large injection volume range of 1 µL to 5 mL using a minimal dead volume direct injection design. The GX-241 also features two transfer ports for delivering sample to off-bed detection devices in Flow Injection Analysis (FIA). This two rack capacity liquid handler has the ability to hold hundreds of samples ranging from 2 mL vials to 100mm test tubes. The flexible platform can also hold up to 4 shallow or deep well 96 well microplates.
- Compact Footprint with 2 Rack Capacity (see Gilson Liquid Handler Footprint Comparison to the right)
- Direct Injection Module
- New Compact GX Syringe Pump
- Two Transfer Ports for Delivering Liquids to Off-Bed Devices
- 2-Character Digital LED Display
- + I/O Input and Output
- Functional Capacity in only 39 cm of linear bench space that can accommodate up to 4 shallow or deep well plates
- Direct Injection port delivers sample directly to the valve with minimal dead volume and no connecting tubing, reducing carryover/contamination and plugging potential
- Compact GX Syringe Pump - Syringe volumes: 100 µL - 10 mL
- Perform Flow Injection Analysis to conductivity, fluorescence, colorimeter, and absorbance detectors
- Display provides error codes and gives user indication of maintenance requirements
- Allows connectivity to third-party devices