The new Savina 300 Select and Savina 300 Classic ventilators (in the configuration) combine an intuitive user interface with the high standard of ventilation performance that you have come to expect from Dräger.
With its turbine driven technology it is independent from gas and power supply and supports you with practical mobility. It is designed to meet the ventilation needs of even the most critically ill patients, yet it is flexible enough to be used nearly anywhere in your hospital. Savina 300 ventilatorstake this popular ICU ventilator to yet another level.
It comes with a selection of established high class features that support protective ventilation strategies. Equipped with a broad range of powerful weaning functionalities Savina 300 Select support a smooth transition between mechanical ventilation and natural, spontaneous breathing.
Turbine Driven Technology
- High performance turbine with a maximum continuous inspiration flow of 250 L/min
- Kinetic system for great responsiveness due to a combination of turbine and inspiration valve
- Good spontaneous breathing thanks to an active exhalation valve
The large color touch screen combined with the intuitive operating system makes configuration and operation very simple.
- Intuitive for simple operation and quick configuration
- Dräger-wide standardized user interface provides confidence in use and reduces training time
- Quick operational readiness due to an automatic device check
- QuickStart-up for patient settings making the initial start of ventilation easy to apply, safer and faster
- Intelligent alarm handling for a quick response to patient alarm situations
- Smooth and sealed surfaces for easy cleaning and disinfection
Independent from gas and power supply
The turbine-driven ventilation system provides sophisticated performance features and increases the flexibility in daily routine.
- Built-in-turbine with rapid response time, continuous high flow delivery of up to 250 l/min
- Five hours of independent ventilation due to built-in and external batteries
- Transport Supply Unit (TSU) can be quickly attached for ergonomic handling of gas cylinders
- Bed coupling for quick connection between ventilator and patient bed
- Low Pressure Oxygen (LPO) inlet for ventilation without central gas supply
High ventilation performance
The full range of ventilation modes and advanced therapeutic and monitoring capabilities enhance prevention, stabilization and weaning to recovering.
- Sophisticated ventilation modes for critically ill patients (e.g. PC-APRV, VC-MMV, AutoFlow®)
- Automatic Tube Compensation ATC® reduces the work of breathing for intubated patients with spontaneous breathing
- Stress-free spontaneous breathing with almost no time lag in gas flow thanks to the turbine
- Free breathing with AutoFlow in volume constant ventilation at a minimum pressure level
- Advanced non-invasive ventilation (NIV) with a very quick response times to patient efforts – available in all modes
- Extended graphic capabilities with loops, trends and logbook
- Pediatric ventilation with enhanced trigger detection and low tidal volumes down to 20 mL