All the Power You Need
The EBit provides all the power you need for today’s challenging clinical environment, yet remain ultra-portable, ultra-affordable. With its cutting-edge imaging technologies, precise and intuitive workflow, ergonomic and eco-friendly design, versatile transducers for all applications from top to toe, we firmly believe the EBit to be the very best portable ultrasound in its class today.
Features and Specifications
- Mobility Innovative Design
- Lightweight ( 7.5 Kg / 16.5 Ibs )
- Wide-viewing angle 15’’LED ( 0° – 30° tilted )
- Removable battery, 120 minutes in active mode
- Dual transducer ports ( Built-in )
- Probe holders
- Ports: USB, LAN, VGA, DVI, Video, Remote
- Ergonomic trolley ( accessory box, printer socket & probe holders, optional: theft-proof lock )
- Short-cut key function
A complete solution for ultrasound diagnosis
- Internal Medicine
- Small Parts
- General Imaging
- Intensive Care
- Point of Care
- VETERINARY – Small Animal Specific
- VETERINARY – Equine Specific
- FHI is an innovative harmonic imaging technology that uses multiple transmission and receiving methods based on the patients’ size and weight. This allows the EBit 60 to maintain image resolution when imaging larger patients.
- Traditional Tissue Harmonics and Phased Harmonics compromise image quality and resolution when penetration is increased.
Chison’s FHI technology greatly improves diagnostic abilities and clinical confidence in larger, difficult-to-image patients.
- This adaptive color detection technology can automatically adjust the assessment of color signal and noise according to different tissues.
- As a result, color sensitivity of low-velocity flow is significantly enhanced.
- Elastography displays tissue stiffness in real time to provide doctors with additional diagnostic information when scanning organs like liver and breast.
- Compared to the traditional dual-beam former on most ultrasound machines, the EBit 60 uses quad-beam technology for ultrasound signal receiving.
- Doubles the volume of signals received over traditional methods, increasing image resolution and generating more accurate images.
- Produces higher frame rates, ensuring better diagnostic confidence and efficiency, especially for moving organs.
- The EBit 60 allows one-touch user-adjusted contrast resolution based upon differences in tissue density.
- Enhance, Normal, and Suppress settings increase or decrease contrast resolution, based on the tissue type and user preference.