The piCObaby™ Smokerlyzer® is a breath carbon monoxide monitor, specifically designed for use with pregnant smokers. Intended for multi-patient use by healthcare professionals in smoking cessation programmes and research, the familiar traffic light system provides visual motivation to the mum-to-be to quit smoking whilst also providing the feotal reading both in ppm and %FCOHb.
The piCObabyTM offers an unprecedented view of the internal effects of smoking by using the traffic light results system for both the mum-to-be and the baby.
Why is it important?
The piCObabyTM CO monitor is a valuable tool for pregnant smokers to visualise the effects that smoking is having on them and their child.
Benefits for the user
- The monitor provides instant results shown in exact ppm, %COHb and %FCOHb, which makes recording and interpreting patient’s results quick and easy.
- With added SteriTouch® antimicrobial additives to ensure optimum infection control.
- There is the familiar green, amber and red traffic light system, making CO levels instantly identifiable to patients.
- D-pieces are used in conjunction with the monitor to filter out 99.9% of airborne bacteria and single-use SteriBreath™ mouthpieces for excellent, low cost infection control.
- Five-year warranty for absolute peace of mind.
||Full colour touchscreen
||3 x AA (LR6 or equivalent) - up to 1000 minutes
1 x CR2032 Lithium coin cell
|T90 response time
|Sensor operating life
||<5% per annum
||Approx. 37 x 77 x 140 mm
||Approx. 215 g (including batteries)
||Case: polycarbonate/ABS blend with SteriTouch®
|H2 cross interference