The Auto Phoroptor RS is a refraction system that provides the flexibility and accuracy you've always enjoyed with the manual Phoroptor. The instrument allows to perform all known refraction functions, improve efficiency in the workflow and integrates the refraction system electronically with practice.
The Auto Phoroptor RS is based on a proven design developed by Moeller Wedel, a division of Haag Streit, delivering excellence in automated refraction for more than 10 years.
- Perform a refraction while comfortably seated, and from a portable controller box with an 8" viewable color screen. Reduce the amount of back and neck stress experienced from refracting numerous patients day-in-day-out.
- Transition easily between plus and minus cylinder during the refraction process.
- Fully integrate the Auto Phoroptor RS for automatic data import from various devices, such as a lensmeter, auto-refractor or patient data from your Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system.
- Flip between old and new prescriptions with the touch of a button.
- Incorporate the Auto Phoroptor RS into your current lane set-up. No need to purchase additional equipment.