Maximum efficiency, flexibility and performance
Our advanced 4-channel SPR system provides triple the throughput and same reliable accuracy and flexibility as our 2-channel instrument, to accelerate drug discovery for the broadest application spectrum imaginable. Designed for simplified determination of real-time interaction and kinetic studies, the Reichert4SPR system pushes the limits of detection and sensitivity, and does so without requiring major upkeep. You’ll spend more time on your research and less on system maintenance—a common limitation among competing SPR instruments.
Our Reichert4SPR 4-Channel Surface Plasmon Resonance system allows you to accelerate and enhance the drug discovery process in the following ways:
- Easy set-up and streamlined workflow
- Utmost sensitivity and maximum uptime
- Robust fluid handling system to run demanding assays
- Reliable support from expert application scientists
Our fluidics system is not only ideal for purified samples such as proteins, DNA, and low molecular weight compounds, but can accommodate crude samples such as serum, aggregates and cell lysates—all without interruptions due to clogs or breakdowns. It even analyzes particulates including nanoparticles and whole cells.
Reichert4SPR’s market-leading baseline stability and high sensitivity (+/- 0.05 μRIU rms noise) make it the perfect biosensor technology for analysis of small molecules or very low concentrations of larger biomolecules. High sensitivity reduces the required amount of sample and produces reliable results, even if a large portion of a protein population is inactive or denatured.
Redesigned and Improved Reichert4SPR software is here!
Reichert sets the standard for easy-to-use SPR with new software for the Reichert4SPR - 4-Channel SPR Instrument. Redesigned with the scientist in mind, the new software runs entire experiments from selection to immobilization to scale up, data plots show everything needed to monitor progress.
- New easy-to-use, software is intuitive and powerful.
- Friendly interface look and feel - modern, clean screens make for faster runs, experimental flow easier to follow.
- Streamlined, intuitive workflow - set up key parameters for your experiment, pH scouting ready in just a few clicks, common setting already set in place with minimal input required and no training.
See the details section below for further information on our new software system.
Accessible to all users, labs
A system fit for drug discovery innovation must accommodate a variety of scientists and lab applications. With Reichert4SPR, you can quickly scale features and efficiencies on the 4-channel system to satisfy your most specific research requirements, with the solutions growing as your needs do.
With the latest advancements in optics, image sensing and software, the speed and quality of data in the drug discovery process is vastly improved, for increased study design flexibility.
As SPR technology evolves to fill every niche in the drug discovery and development process, we’ve paid close attention to some of the pain points for researchers, namely the need for ease-of-use through all phases of drug discovery. The Reichert4SPR is far easier to maintain than other SPR instruments, with maximum uptime to drive better results.
Unparalleled service and value
The success of the Reichert4SPR 4-channel system is the result of 15 years of developing flexible, affordable and extremely sensitive SPR systems. But this is just the beginning of the Reichert SPR experience.
Our support team consists of expert application scientists that are with you every step of the way to ensure your success. Troubleshooting an experiment or under a time constraint for a demanding application? We will respond swiftly with comprehensive, on-demand services such as:
- In-depth, on-site training
- Preventative maintenance
- Feasibility studies
- Method development and consulting
And, thanks to an easy-to-access fluidics system, the total cost of ownership is 30% lower than that of the leading competition.
Get started by asking for a demo from your Reichert research experts, for the only SPR system designed with you in mind.
Reichert4SPR System Software
Listening to feedback from scientists who were frustrated with other SPR systems that made them feel like a computer programmer, Reichert’s new software is designed around the scientist and their needs. This new instrument control software guides the user through the natural workflow of an experiment – from immobilization to method development and through scale up of large screening runs. No training is required and the concept of “programming” a run does not exist – allowing the focus to be on the science, while the software runs the instrument. The new software significantly reduces experiment set-up time and manual entry for the scientist. The enhanced Reichert4SPR is intuitive and only asks the scientist about relevant experimental details.
Consistent with Reichert’s philosophy, the software is ready to support GxP environments and is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant. No additional software or modules are required. Existing Reichert4SPR systems are compatible with the new software and the upgrade is available. With the new software, Reichert takes ease of use to an entirely new level, while maintaining the extremely high sensitivity and flexibility scientists require for the most demanding and creative experiments.
4 channels maximize efficiency, flexibility and increase throughput
- 3 experimental channels with one reference or 2 experimental channels with separate references. Run 4 channels or 2 pairs at once or 2 pairs at different times.
- Single run testing of an analyte binding to multiple targets.
- Speed method development: E.g. Test different immobilization chemistries or regeneration schemes on each channel.
Robust fluid handling system
- Run aggregating, precipitate or lysate samples
- Fluidics tubing is easy to access and easy to change
- Fewer clogs, fewer failed experiments
Reichert4SPR provides more value than the leading competitor
- Easy-to-access fluidics lowers operating and maintenance costs
- Reichert4SPR's five year total cost of ownership is 30% lower than leading competitor
Reichert4SPR sensitivity and baseline stability
- +/- 0.05 µRIU rms noise – Perfect for analysis of small molecules or very low concentrations of larger biomolecules. High sensitivity reduces the required amount of sample and produces results even if a large portion of a protein population is inactive or denatured.
- Drift is 0.1 µRIU. This improves data fitting without the complications caused by baseline drift.
Technical Specifications For Four Channel - Reichert4SPR
||Autosampler. Up to 768 samples
||1 uL to 4,500 uL (depends on installed loop volume)
||10 °C below ambient to 70 °C
||4 °C or ambient temperature
|21 CFR Part 11
||0.05 uRIU (RMS)
||< 0.1 uRIU/min
|Minimum Molecular Weight Detection
||< 100 Daltons
Typical Kinetic and Equilibrium Constant Ranges
|Association Rate Constant
||10ˆ3 to 10ˆ8 M-1 s-1
|Dissociation Rate Constant
||10-1 to 10 -6 s -1
|Equilibrium Dissociation Constant
||10-3 – 10-12M