CLINITEK Status® Connect System simplifies wireless or wired connectivity and testing oversight in point-of care urinalysis for improved risk management.
- Offers flexible connectivity solutions by integrating data directly to the LIS, EMR or via point-of-care data management software solutions
- Provides improved POC testing workflow efficiencies when interfaced to leading data management solutions
- Improved barcode response time allows quick entry of lot and expiration data with a single scan.
- Improves risk management through advanced operator control functions, prevents unauthorized use
- Drives compliance across testing sites with programmable QC protocols and QC lockout
- Auto-Checks* help to ensure the quality and accuracy of data while facilitating an enhanced interpretation of results.
Features & Benefits
Centralize control over your point-of-care urinalysis testing program with the CLINITEK Status Connect System.
Supports Flexible & Efficient Connectivity
- Connect to your hospital’s LIS/HIS, EMR or point-of-care middleware solution
- Connects by wireless, Ethernet or serial transmission
- Supports HL7 and POCT1-A2 protocols
- Interfaces with leading point-of-care data management solutions for centralized control and testing oversight - including Siemens’ RAPIDComm® Data Management System and Connectivity Solution; Conworx Technology POCceleratorTM; MAS RALS®-Plus; TELCOR Quick-Linc®
Advanced Operational Control and Management
- Provides customized operator access level
- Supports operator ID entry and lockout
- Prevents unauthorized use, based on customizable settings
Enhanced Quality Control
- Optional barcode reader eliminates manual steps and reduces transcription errors
- Maintain up-to-date operator certification records and restrict operator access as needed
- Define specific QC protocols for operators across multiple sites
- QC lockout if protocol is not followed or QC test fails
- QC documentation and report downloads are available on demand
- Store up to 200 QC test records
Improved Data Integrity
- Checks each strip for humidity to prevent reporting of falsely elevated results
- Detects interferences in test samples and provides printed notation for improved results interpretation
- Indentifies Siemens strip type to save time