Disclaimer: Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact Siemens Healthineers directly for availability.
UniPOC™ Software is an open data-management solution that seamlessly connects and manages the largest ecosystems of point-of-care devices.
It is the only POC system with an automated operator validation and recertification process. It also features active directory integration and compatibility with 64-bit databases and operating systems.
- Open and scalable
- Intelligent operational efficiencies
- Rapid innovation
- Connectivity expertise
Features & Benefits
Open and scalable
- Vendor-neutral, single-enterprise system for seamless integration with multiple platforms (LIS, HIS, EMR, LMS)
- Compliance with IT infrastructure, including 64-bit software for added security and active directory integration for password management
- Full flexibility in selection of POC tests through the widest array of connected devices
Intelligent operational efficiencies
- Intelligent dashboards for informed, near real-time data-driven decision making
- Permission-based data manager with customizable scope and permission settings for user-specific access tailored to job function
- Seamless and secure integration with existing email system for efficient sharing and workflow improvement, with no additional setup required
- Keeps pace with evolving POC needs through semiannual system updates
- Siemens Healthineers interface-development expertise accelerates development time
- Three to four new point-of-care device interface releases per quarter
- Expert knowledge in interface development since 1999
- Unique experience in uni- and bidirectional device interfacing
- Extensive integration know-how: all relevant LIS, HIS, and PDMS systems; interfaces to learning management systems
How can UniPOC Software help me deliver?
Web Results Xpress (WRX) may be used to document information electronically for integration into the POC data-management system and EMR. Examples include non-instrumented tests, QC and proficiency data, procedures, and paper logs.
Quickly view result exceptions, device alarms, connectivity, and operator status with a single click for proactive resolution.
Automated operator certification reduces the time and workload required to certify operators.