Creamatocrit Plus™ is the first and only system dedicated to providing a fast, accurate creamatocrit measure.
Creamatocrit Plus introduces a simple and accurate technique for estimating the lipid concentration and calorific density in mothers’ milk. It provides information doctors need and the peace-of-mind mothers need to continue breastfeeding.
The creamatocrit technique is especially useful in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) to ensure premature infants are receiving the calories they need to thrive.
Creamatocrit Plus™ also guides the separation of foremilk and the high-lipid, high-calorific hindmilk to accelerate weight gain in extremely low birthweight infants. This makes it extremely useful for Mother’s Milk Banks and WIC (Women, Infants and Children programs in USA).
- Measures the lipid content of mother's milk
- Estimates calorific content
- Three minute centrifugation
- Small and lightweight
- Six place rotor
- Built-in tube reader
- Displays creamatocrit, calories per ounce, kcalories per 100 mililiters, kcalories per liter and fat grams per liter
- Whisper quiet operation
- Eliminates calipers and conversion charts
- Built-in tachometer
- Two year warranty
- Safety lid interlocked to prevent opening while rotor is spinning. Includes a lid gasket
- Timer: Fixed at three minutes
- Front panel: LCD prompts operational modes and alarms
- Power supply: Input volts 100-240 VAC ±10%, Amps 0.7
- Frequency: 47-63Hz; Output volts 20 VDC; Amps 1.2
- Dimensions: 177 mm (w) x 279 mm (d) x 127 mm (h) / 7” x 11” x 5”
- Weight: 907 g / 2 lbs
- Approvals: ETL (UL/CSA equivalent) and CE approved