SelectScience Best Drug Discovery Product 2010, the FLUOstar Omega is a multimode microplate reader with five detection modes. It utilizes an ultra-fast UV/Vis spectrometer or filters for absorbance as well as highly sensitive filters for all other detection modes. The FLUOstar Omega is the ideal plate reader for life science applications.
The FLUOstar Omega is a versatile multi-mode microplate reader for five detection modes: fluorescence intensity (including FRET), luminescence (including BRET), UV/Vis absorbance, time-resolved fluorescence (including TR-FRET), and AlphaScreen®/AlphaLISA®. For cell-based applications, the optional Atmospheric Control Unit (ACU) makes O2 and CO2 gas control possible.
- Full-spectrum UV/Vis absorbance measurements in less than 1 second or filter-based absorbance
- Measurement in up to 384-well microplate format
- Top and bottom reading
- Plate shaking and uniform incubation up to 45 °C or 65 °C
- Well-scanning and real-time kinetic monitoring
- High-precision injectors with simultaneous reagent injection and detection
- Includes multi-user control and MARS data analysis software
- ACU compatible for O2 and CO2 control
- Compatible with LVis Plate and Stacker