The POLARstar Omega is the fully-equipped Omega-series microplate reader, offering all the features of a FLUOstar Omega, and in addition fluorescence polarization. Equipped with BMG LABTECH’s ultra-fast UV/Vis spectrometer and Simultaneous Dual Emission detection, the POLARstar Omega represents a great combination of performance and flexibility for life science applications.
The POLARstar Omega is a versatile, filter-based multi-mode microplate reader with six detection modes: fluorescence intensity (including FRET), fluorescence polarization, luminescence (including BRET), UV/Vis absorbance, time-resolved fluorescence (including TR-FRET), and AlphaScreen®/AlphaLISA®. For cell-based applications, the optional Atmospheric Control Unit (ACU) makes O2 and CO2 gas control possible.
- Two matched PMTs for Simultaneous Dual Emission detection
- Full-spectrum UV/Vis absorbance measurements in less than 1 second
- Measurement in up to 384-well microplate format
- Top and bottom reading
- Plate shaking and uniform incubation up to 45 °C or 65 °C
- Well-scanning and real-time kinetic monitoring
- High-precision injectors with simultaneous reagent injection and detection
- Includes multi-user control and MARS data analysis software
- ACU compatible for O2 and CO2 control
- Compatible with LVis Plate and Stacker