The Femoral Cannulae from Edwards is designed to minimize surgical trauma and to help you protect your patients during on-pump cardiac surgery by minimizing trauma and expanding your surgical options.
- Available in a variety of configurations designed for ease-of-use, regardless of individual surgical technique.
- Designed to facilitate ease of insertion and minimize trauma in complex surgical interventions.
FemTrak Femoral Venous Cannulae
- Improves femoral venous cannulation by combining patented and robust features designed to reduce trauma for the patient and increase efficiency for the surgeon.
- Metal ferrule provides a smooth transition between cannula and introducer
- Tapered auto-dilating tip easily follows guidewire and allows for fewer dilation steps