The Cardioplegia Cannulae from Edwards maximize myocardial protection. A growing body of evidence points to combined retrograde and antegrade cardioplegia as the best approach for maximizing myocardial protection in patients undergoing arrested heart procedures.1-5
- Specifically designed to help you protect your patients during on-pump cardiac surgery by maximizing myocardial protection.
- Available in a variety of configurations designed for ease-of-use, regardless of individual surgical technique.
Antegrade Cardioplegia Cannulae
Variety of cardioplegia delivery options for today’s challenging patients.
- Unique back-bleed slide-plug is designed to help minimize blood loss
- Proprietary center vented needle helps control blood flow while venting
- Designed with a soft tip to be atraumatic to the aorta